THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to the Gratitude movement!

Happy Monday!

I came across this quote today...

Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude."  ~~General Colin Powell
So I looked up prevailing...to prevail means to prove more powerful than an opposing force.  May we strive for excellence this year as we express gratitude for those around us, those that have changed, molded, strengthened, helped and encouraged us.

I started a facebook event today... to join "The Butterfly Project"
I invited all my friends on my list.  What could it hurt?  What could be gained?  If each of my friends 317 people wrote 12 letters...that would be 3,804 letters (beside my 365 letters).  If each of those friends also invite 10 people to do the same...and they wrote 12 letters that would be another... 38, 040 letters!!!  Exponential...you get the idea!   Just stop and think for a minute.  Can you begin to imagine the good we could do?  Imagine!  Imagine!  It could be monumental!
So I invite you to take the challenge!  And then I invite you to Pass On the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment