THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Techincal Difficulties...

Ugh!  This weekend has been FULL of techincal difficulties.  I am grateful for the support lines but oh my goodness... can my internet just work right ALREADY!  Hours of onhold time.  I think I need to meditate!  I did get rid of 400 emails while I was on hold...  I know... email pack rat.  Technician...the real live kind will be out tomorrow to fix it.  My husband will be grateful, my children will be thrilled, but NO ONE will be happier than I!  Currently we are experiencing dial up speeds...how again did we ever live with those LOL.  Slow internet sent me to find a new place today.  I landed in the garage where I rearranged, worked, moved, vacuumed, cleaned and labeled.  This is the second quarter of the garage I have tidied in the last two weeks.  I am SO SORE!  But it looks great.  I will have to tackle the other half.  But not for awhile.  I can barely move tonight.  For anyone enjoying their high speed internet today...watch something on Netflix for me...please?! :)

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment