THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

April Gratitude Day FOUR...

Day FOUR:
Happy Easter...See my Day One of this series of posts to know how grateful I am for a loving Heavenly Father and for the Savior Jesus Christ.  I find great joy and hope in His glorious ressurrection!  I am eternally grateful to him.  Below you can read about my day four of gratitude and what comes next for me after a Loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, my husband and my children...

I recently read this...

Family isn't always about blood.  It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are.  The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what!

My family of origin was a kaleidoscope of genes and personalities.  We just happened to all be blessed enough to call each other family.  From that experience of being raised at the loving (though imperfect...aren't we all) hands of my parents, I gathered a love for people.  And most importantly a "team" mentality.  And the team that comes first, the team that matters most is family!  Only my faith comes before my family.  When I married my husband the order shuffled a little.  He says, "This is our immediate family." Outside of our home is our "Extended" family.  He is very insistent on our focus being on our immediate family.  I am very blessed.  I am very grateful for my WHOLE family...the one I am raising and all the extended family that love and support us.  I am so blessed to have such greatness in my life!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment