THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Blogs and My life...

My blogs and my life go in cycles.  I have good days and bad days.  I have days I write and days I don't.  Then there are the times where months go by.  Of course like anyone...my life has continued.  The mundane and the extraordinary all roll by.  I have learned a lot about myself through the Butterfly Project.  Gratitude changes things.  This year I have watched gratitude change me.  I am more aware of the little things that people do.  Especially, I am aware of my husband and my children.  The more grateful I have been the more blessed I have felt and that is another beautiful offspring of gratitude.  So even though in some ways this was one of my more difficult years in life...I would not trade 2012...because I learned so much about who I am and who I want to be.  I most definitely want to be a more grateful person.  To all those that participate with me, whether you wrote one letter or twelve...thank you for taking the journey with me.  The road to growth and discovery is always easier to travel when friends walk with you.

For 2013 my goal is to free myself of the baggage of past hurts, sadness and personal lose and grow from the trials of my past (recent and distant).  Any takers?  My one word for 2013 is Freedom.  I love that Freedom goes with the Butterfly Project.  And I will be continuing letters of gratitude in this coming year.  I hope you will join me.

Make it a great year...Only YOU can!

No comments:

Post a Comment