THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Good Day...

This week I am posting a few of my favorite little posts from my old blog.  Looking back over last year has been touching.  This was my post exactly one year ago...

Today was a good day.
Nothing spectacular happened.
There were dentist appointments.
There was school work.
There was laughter.
There was tears.
There was yummy dinner.
There were friends for Family Home Evening.
I am grateful for the good days!

I am so grateful for my sweet, quiet, little life.  I am recognizing more and more the power of gratitude.

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment