THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Clutter...

The past week I have been going through old papers, photos and stories.  I want to minimize and clean up my environment.  I am a pack rat and it is so difficult to do.  This has been my whole existence for days...sorting, and pitching (more sorting, less pitching).

So this is what I need... Any recovering pack rats out there have some good practical advice to get me through this?  I need HELP!!!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

2 comments:

  1. Clear tote, label them. I save my important papers and taxes for 7-10 years. Try to empty a room outdoors and save only 20% of your stuff. I have done it several times. I wished I had the energy to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you discover anything. I too am a packrat maybe we should start a 12 step program lol

    ReplyDelete