THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A little magic...

Everyone needs a little magic...
Today my little magic was me and my 2 year old boy
One mommy date
One Train ride
One Small World ride
One Merry Go Round ("Horsey") ride
One Parade
and  I have never seen one of these before...but on the way out I actually found
ONE BUTTERFLY COOKIE (Kismet, fate, grandma and grandpa looking over my boy).

It was a magical day!  I would love to hear about your magical days if anyone wants to share.

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment