THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

April Gratitude Day Fifteen

I am so excited to blog... I haven't found the passion for blogging the past couple of days.  Hmmm, I don't know what it is.  But for those who know and put up with my OCD tendencies...you know that this is on some long list of things that I need to check off LOL!
So I am back tracking to write Thursday!
I guess my gratitude point for today is that I am grateful for me!  I march to the beat of my own drum.  I am unique.  You will never find another quite like me.  Although the first to point out my flaws, over the years I have really grown to love and appreciate my strengths and strive constantly to conquer my weaknesses.  So for my 15th day of Gratitude...I am grateful to be ME...Just the way I am!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment