THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

April Gratitude Day Ten...

Day Ten:

I am grateful for CELEBRATION.  Today we celebrated child number two's birthday (it isn't for a couple days but it was easiest to do it on Saturday).  He got to take a few friends to the movies with his dad...great time.  The ice cream sundaes were a hit with everyone too.  But the thing I LOVE the most is the celebration.  I love celebrating my children, their joys, accomplishments, abilities, milestones.  They are so amazing, so wonderful, in so many fabulous ways...I just LOVE to celebrate them!!! They make my life worth LIVING!  I am thankful for their laughter.   I cry when they cry.  I get thrilled when they learn a new game, word, or how to read, write, add, multiply.  Watching them grow into these amazing people is the best thing that has ever happend to me to date.  They say that grandparenting is the best time in life...but even though parenting is a challenge...I can't imagine life getting better than little arms around my neck, kisses and hugs and voices that tell me that I am the best person on the planet.  If you are a mom or an auntie...You totally know what I am talking about.  Children are amazing at giving their love and making you feel like one of the most important people on the planet.  SO on day ten...I am grateful for celebration...and especially for celebrating CHILDREN!  What a wonderful world they make this!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment