THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mud Dayz!!!

It was a lovely, warm, and relaxing day with one of my T.F.F.   She took me to a spa and we got all muddy, soaked up some sun, chatted for hours and had a lovely time.  I am so grateful for good friendships and the JOY of time together.  I felt rejuvenated, not just by the relaxing kid free day, but by the time with an important person in my life.  Face time as I like to call it.  The virtual world is lovely, with all its easy connections, daily updates, blogs and logs...but there is NOTHING like real time, with real friends, face to face.  D.P....thanks for a beautiful day.  You are a blessing to me!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment