THE CHALLENGE:

In 2012 we challenged you to write 12 letters of Gratitude to people that influenced your life. Many of you did this and wrote amazing stories of the experience.
This year 2013 we are focusing on BEING PRESENT. This is your life. Each day is a gift. You can't turn in yesterday for more time. So make the most of each day and continue to be grateful and embrace life! Be Present! We are changing the world...ONE DAY AT A TIME!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Getting Organized...

Why is getting organized so difficult?  If you are one of those people that has things all neat and tidy PLEASE feel free to let us in on your secrets.  Today I spent hours organizing my desk, going through old papers, filing, shredding and trashing things.  It all piles up so quickly.  I was motivated by an episode of hoarders...YUCK!

Clutter (not hoarding per/say) is my weakness.  And I NEVER want it to get that out of control.   So I am working on being less of a clutter bug.  Just one of the many ways I could improve a bit! :)

Enjoy your Leapday tomorrow and think of me.   I will be shuffling, cleaning, and ORGANIZING!

Changing the world...ONE letter at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment